Pico de Orizaba

Pico de Orizaba
Taken from Huatusco, Veracruz, the closest town to Margarita's family's ranch.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Long and bloody runs cont...

I almost bought nopales (cactus paddles) the other day (Wednesday) but for some strange reason elected against it...  I haven't bought them for at least over a week... probably because I have little inspiration in the kitchen.  Yesterday was my day off from running.  Today I ran the same distance as on Wednesday, but almost 3 minutes slower, meaning that I have broken the one hour marker and ran 61 minutes and 30 seconds...  The run was good, although perhaps a bit slow, although I didn't feel that way.  Maybe  I slowed down towards the end.  What was strange was that there wasn't that typical nagging feeling of needing to go to the bathroom (not from the bladder side) periodically during the run, that subsides and then reappears again... to subside again...  The same nagging feeling occurs if I am bleeding.  This time there wasn't any blood either.  So, I guess the mucilage in the ground flax seeds is actually working...

No comments: