Pico de Orizaba

Pico de Orizaba
Taken from Huatusco, Veracruz, the closest town to Margarita's family's ranch.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Random Thoughts While Drawing...

I mentioned to Margarita that I continue without inspiration for writing, that maybe I'm just too tired...  She replied GOOD!  I was bothered by her tone and exclaimed, "How can you say that!"  She said, "You're finally drawing...  One day I will have your work on my walls." Two months of writing productivity that she can't read...     It's true.  You can't increase the immediate beauty of your world with writing, not even a poem.

I love my blog.  I love the drawing background and my photographs.  I love the profundity of the 50+ writings I have posted.  However, I don't have the energy for re-reading the writing piece in order for being inspired into the following writing...

No comments: