Pico de Orizaba

Pico de Orizaba
Taken from Huatusco, Veracruz, the closest town to Margarita's family's ranch.

Friday, July 15, 2011

not truly begun poem about God...

Looking for answers within the nothingness, I screamed up at the sky...

In your fantasies you see a strong wise man with a long white beard sitting upon a fluffy white cloud.  And he is an angry God.  He is a jealous God.  He is an all knowing God.  He is a loving God.... And what if he doesn't want your prayers and he doesn't want your pleas and he doesn't want...

In my fantasies God appears as the wind, as a breeze, as a squall, as a sudden rainstorm.  God are the planets and the stars I observe at night.  God appears as the message of a shooting star or another rainbow this summer. A message that everything will be alright.  Maybe God just wants you to be there, to be intuned, to connect, to interconnect, to respond and to stop ignoring...  God said, "Surprise" that day I met you in the street, in the subway, at that cafe, sitting in the park, paintin

I want to die.  I want to live. What is

No comments: