Pico de Orizaba

Pico de Orizaba
Taken from Huatusco, Veracruz, the closest town to Margarita's family's ranch.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Walking...

I walked all over New York City.  One day I walked off the corner of Seeley Street, crossed Prospect Park, Parkside, Brownsville, Bed-Sty, Clinton Hills, Williamsburg and ended up in Greenpoint, the largest Polish Community in New York City.  However, in that Polish Community was my favorite Thai restaurant, wonderful Seafood Fried Rice...  Memories fading, memories fading...  I never asked for just one dish.  There was something else...  No, I didn't have much money. But, the restaurant wasn't expensive...  There was cafe in Williamsburg...  Not interesting...  In Clinton Hills there was Joloff Restaurant, a Senegalese Restaurant.  What caught my attention most was the mural paintings inside and outside of the restaurant...

No comments: